Monday, June 3, 2013

The Great Europe Trip!

We just made it safely to Dublin, and we're ready for 13 countries in 34 days :)  Here is an itinerary of our major stops.  Stay tuned for lots of pictures!

  • Dublin, Ireland
  • Barcelona, Spain
  • Nice, France
  • Florence, Italy
  • Rome, Itlay
  • Plitvice National Lakes, Croatia
  • Budapest, Hungary
  • Vienna, Austria
  • Bratislava, Slovakia
  • Prague, Czech Republic
  • Berlin, Germany
  • Rothenburg, Germany
  • Munich, Germany
  • Cologne, Germany
  • Black Forest, Germany
  • Lucerne, Switzerland
  • Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Brussells, Belgium
  • Brugges, Belgium
  • Paris, France

"Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come or am absent, I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel." Philippians 1:27

1 comment:

  1. Eep! I'm so happy that you guys get to do this trip! I gave Chad ALL the tips on things to do in Berlin. I'm so excited for you guys to go there because I ADORE that city more than anything. It was the absolute perfect place to spend four months. :)

    ReplyDelete