Thursday, May 29, 2014

If I had an extra day in the week....

When I feel like I have no spare time, the list grows of all the things I want to do. Watch those TED talks I downloaded yesterday; finish the fiction book I'm in the middle of (Portrait of Dorian Gray); text those three friends I left hanging this week; reach out to that contact about the new part-time opportunity he offered me; draft the speech I want to give in July; plan my upcoming vacation to London; continue cleaning my room; write some new thoughts here... the list is ever-growing. But when I have time, I make mediocre progress on those objectives. It's harder to manage time when there's more of it. As much as I would wish for an extra day in the week, it wouldn't be the solution. Time constraints are magic for productivity boosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment